Lemon Law Attorneys in Oklahoma
If a car manufacturer is not cooperating with the repair of your lemon vehicle, it's time to start reading about the lemon law in Oklahoma. You may also want to consider hiring an OK lemon law attorney for help getting a replacement or refund for your lemon.
NOTE: The content of this website is intended solely for informational purposes. It is not a source of legal advice and should not be used as such.
Keep reading for important details about hiring a lemon law attorney in Oklahoma.
If you haven't been able to reach an agreement with a vehicle manufacturer, you may need to consult a lawyer to present your lemon law case in court. Attorneys can offer:
- Knowledge of OK lemon laws and buyer's rights.
- Negotiation skills with dealers or manufacturers.
- Experience in submitting court documentation.
If you have any questions about your lemon vehicle, you may benefit from speaking with an experienced lemon law attorney.
A good Oklahoma lawyer can:
- Give you detailed answers to your lemon law question(s).
- Prepare any documentation for manufacturer correspondence, or the trial.
- Determine the possibility of a successful outcome in your lemon law case.
For your vehicle to be considered a lemon in Oklahoma, one of the following criteria must apply:
- You've had your vehicle for at least 1 year.
- The car manufacturer has made at least 4 attempts to fix the defect.
- The vehicle has been out of service in a repair shop for 30 business days.
The dealer or manufacturer can offer any of the following solutions:
- Replace your lemon with a new vehicle.
- Return the original purchase price.
- Plus tax, registration, and other related fees and expenses.
You may want to consider hiring a lemon law attorney if the manufacturer or authorized dealer is unresponsive or unable to resolve the issue. You may be able to find a resolution by filing a complaint or a civil suit.
For more information, visit our page about Oklahoma Lemon Laws or contact a lemon law attorney.