Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Changing Your Name in Oklahoma

    Oklahoma Name Change Package - $29.95

    Miss Now Mrs's Name Change Packages automates the completion of the required forms to change your name in Oklahoma. Simply complete a quick questionnaire, print out the forms and file them. It couldn't be easier.

    Get Started

    Continue »

    Name Change Package
    Includes Forms for:

    • Drivers License
    • Vehicle Title
    • Registration
    • IRS
    • Voter Registration
    • US Passport
    • Bank Notification
    • Credit Card Notification
    • Insurance Notification

    Driver's License

    Visit your local driver's license office to change your name on your driver's license. Take a certified copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, adoption or naturalization papers, or other court order showing the name change. You will also need to pay a fee for a replacement driver's license.

    Providing an updated Social Security card, reflecting your name change, is not mandatory. But if you want to change your name with the Social Security Administration (SSA), visit the agency's site.

    Keep in mind that failing to notify the Department of Public Safety of a name change could result in the suspension of your license.

    Registration and Titles

    Changing your name on your title and registration is one process in Oklahoma. Visit your local tag office with a copy of your current title and registration, proof of insurance, and the certified document showing the name change. This document could be your marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption or naturalization papers, or other court order.

    Contact the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety for more information on how to change your name on your title and registration documents, including associated fees.

    Other Topics in This Section

    - Sponsored Link -
    Organ Donation Survey

    Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?

    Yes No

    Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.

    Update Your Organ
    Donor Information ▸