Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Change of Address in Oklahoma

    Address Change

    Be sure to change your address with the Department of Public Safety (DPS) within 10 days of the move.

    Just stop by your local tag agent and supply the agency with your new address. Your updated information will be entered into the state's computer system for free.

    Or, send your change of address information to:

    • Department of Public Safety
    • P. O. Box 11415
    • Oklahoma City, OK 73136

    Or, better yet, save time by submitting your address change online.

    You are not required to get a replacement driver's license showing your new address, however, if you'd like a new card, see the "Replacement License" section below.

    Name Change

    If you change you name due to marriage or other reason, you must notify the DPS within 10 days of the change. You must also present in person to your local tag agent with a certified copy of the name change document; either a marriage certificate or the court order for the change of name.

    For more information, visit our Changing Your Name in Oklahoma page.

    Replacement License

    A replacement license is not required for an address change; however, if you would like your driver's license to be printed with your new address, you must apply for a replacement license

    The fee to replace a driver's license due to a name or address change is $20.

    Other Topics in This Section
    Be a Hero
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 0

    heroes have registered as organ donors.