- Location: Oklahoma
Salesperson License in OklahomaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Just been hired by a vehicle dealer to sell cars? Congratulations! But before you close your first sale, you must obtain a salesperson license from the Motor Vehicle Commission.
To do so, complete the salesperson application and send it along with the $10 payment to:
- Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission
- 4334 N.W. Expressway
- Suite 183
- Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Include a copy of your criminal history background report or Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation report.
If your application is approved, you'll be given an identification card, which you should have with you when you're at work.
The license only allows you to sell vehicles for the employer listed on your application. If you change dealerships, your new employer will need to submit a license transfer application so that your license will reflect the change.
For additional information about vehicle salesperson licenses, call (405) 607-8227.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard