- Location: Oklahoma
Dealers Handbook in OklahomaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
While there isn't a dealer handbook available, there is quite a bit of information online for both new and used car dealers.
New car dealers can learn about the rules governing their business. Dealers will find topics such as off-site sales, license suspensions, dealership relocation, damage disclosures, and dealership succession covered.
The Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission licenses and regulates new car dealers, and provides information about both matters on its site.
Used vehicle dealers can read about regulations affecting their business, such as salvage sales, advertising, and temporary plate rules.
The Oklahoma Used Motor Vehicle and Parts Commission, which licenses and regulates used vehicle dealers, gives more information for dealers on its site.
NIADA for Used Dealers
Used car dealers can also look to the National Indepedent Auto Dealer's Assocation (NIADA), which provides membership, education, and other resources.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard