DMV Appointments in Oklahoma
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
The Department of Public Safety (DPS) handles all appointments for driver license testing.
Schedule a Driver's Skill Test Appointment
Appointments for the driver skills test may be scheduled through your local DPS office. Some sites offer walk-in service and some are by appointment only. If no phone number is listed for your desired location, you will have to visit the office in person during office hours to schedule your test.
Schedule a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Skills Test
CDL skills tests are by appointment only. Call (405) 425-2196 to schedule an appointment.
Not all tasks require an in-person visit to the OK DMV. Find out what you can take care of from your own computer by accessing our Online Services page.
Suggested Times to Visit the OK DPS
If you must pay a visit to your OK DPS, go during low-traffic times. The following suggestions could save you time standing in line.
Shortest Wait Time
- Before the lunch hour (usually noon)
- During the middle of the week (Tuesday through Thursday)
- During the middle of the month
Longest Wait Times
- During the lunch hour (starting at noon)
- On the first and last day of the week that the office is open (Monday and Friday for most)
- During the first or last week of the month
- On the day before or just following a holiday