Replacing a Lost Title in OhioCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:Although you should always keep your title in a safe place, it's easy to lose that vital document. Fortunately, if you can't find it, or if it's been stolen, destroyed, or damaged, it's simple to get a replacement.
Should the original title magically reappear later, please be sure to take it to the title office so that it can be canceled.
Have another title-related question? The state has a lengthy title FAQ page that covers a myriad of questions.
You can also refer to our complete Registration & Titling section.Other Topics in This Section
Organ Donation Survey
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog & Emission Checks
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸