Dealers Handbook in Ohio
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Don't dismay because Ohio doesn't offer a dealer manual or handbook. The state provides a wealth of information for dealers on its OhioAutoDealers.com site.
Find out just about everything you need to know on the site, including recent news affecting dealers, available forms, details on dealer and salesperson licensing, temporary tags, and many other helpful issues.
If you still have issues that need to be addressed, contact the Dealer Licensing section by mail at:
- Dealer and Salesperson Licensing Unit
- P.O. Box 16521
- Columbus, Ohio 43216-6521
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.