Dealer Forms in Ohio
Chances are very good that the dealer form you're looking for is right at your fingertips, simply by viewing the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) forms page.
It's not just new car dealership forms that are available, either. Nor is it just common forms. You'll find forms for used car dealers to salvaged dealers to watercraft dealers. Each form has a description next to the link to help you make sure that it's what you need.
Some of the most common application forms you'll need are:
- New Motor Vehicle Dealer Application (Form BMV 4322).
- Used Motor Vehicle Dealer Application (Form BMV 4320).
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Licensing Information and Instructions (Form BMV 4323).
- Statement of Manufacturer/Distributor Franchise (Form BMV 4319).
- Application for Auction Owner's or Distributor's License (Form BMV 4325).
- Application for Certified Copy and/or Duplicate Permit (Form BMV 4335).
These forms are available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader will allow you to view and print the PDF files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
After downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can click on the link to view or print the form.
If you cannot find the form you're looking for, try contacting the Dealer Licensing Section at (614) 752-7636.
You may also try writing them at:
- Dealer and Salesperson Licensing Unit
- P.O. Box 16521
- Columbus, OH 43216