- Location: New York
Dealers Handbook in New YorkCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
New York's Division of Vehicle Safety Services publishes the Motor Vehicle Dealers and Transporters Regulations manual. This handy publication provides everything you need to know about owning a dealership.
What You'll Find in the Manual
The manual is divided into the following chapters:
- Registration Procedures
- Sales of Vehicles
- Temporary Certificates and Dealer Plates
- Records and Advertising
- Junk Vehicles
- Sample Forms
What If Regulations Change?
The Department of Motor Vehicles informs dealers in writing when regulations change, so you should be able to stay in the loop.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard