DMV Forms in Nevada
While the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles does offer a huge variety of services, the agency has tried to make it fairly simple for you to find the resources and forms you need for your situation. You'll find a comprehensive Forms page on the official Nevada DMV site, where you can find pretty much anything you need.
The forms listed below are available in PDF format. You'll need to have the free Adobe Reader software installed on your computer in order to open and save or print these files. Some forms can be filled in online before you print them using the DMV's Fill-In Forms feature.
Driver License Forms
Among a variety of driver license forms, you'll find:
- Driver's License, Driver Authorization Card, or Identification Card Application (Form DMV-002).
- Change of Address Notification (Form DMV22).
- Beginning Driver Experience Log (Form DLD130).
Commercial Driver License
Obtaining your commercial driver license is a lengthy process, but here is a sampling of the main forms you might need:
- Application for Commercial Driving Privileges (Form CDL-002).
- Medical Examination Report (Form FMCSA-649).
Vehicle Registration Forms
These are a few of the forms you may need to register your vehicle:
- Application for Vehicle Registration (Form VP-222).
- Application for Duplicate Registration Certificate (Form VP012).
- Vehicle Inspection Certificate (Form VP15).
- Affidavit of Non-Operation (Form VP-18).
- Beginning Driver Experience Log
Titles and Transfers
These forms are important when buying or selling a car, or transferring a title:
- Bill of Sale (Form VP104).
- Application for Duplicate Nevada Certificate of Title (Form VP012).
- Lost Title Affidavit (Form VP-206).
- Lien Release (Form VP186).
If you want to obtain your driver license or a specific license endorsement, the DMV's collection of handbooks will become your primary information guide on the whole process, including how to apply and what the tests are like.
- Nevada Driver's Handbook
- Nevada Driver's Handbook (Spanish)
- Beginning Driver Training Guide
- Motorcycle Operator Manual
- Non-Commercial Class A or B or R and J Endorsement Guide
- Commercial Drivers License Handbook
Education and Resources
Finally, the following are not forms, but brochures and information sheets from the Nevada DMV on specific topics that may be of interest to you: