Forms in NevadaCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:Page Overview
While the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles does offer a huge variety of services, the agency has tried to make it fairly simple for you to find the resources and forms you need for your situation. You'll find a comprehensive Forms page on the official Nevada DMV site, where you can find pretty much anything you need.
The forms listed below are available in PDF format. You'll need to have the free Adobe Reader software installed on your computer in order to open and save or print these files. Some forms can be filled in online before you print them using the DMV's Fill-In Forms feature.
Among a variety of driver license forms, you'll find:
- Driver's License, Driver Authorization Card, or Identification Card Application (Form DMV 002).
- Application for Nevada Driver's License By Mail (Form DMV 204).
- Change of Address Notification (Form DMV 22).
- Beginning Driver Experience Log (Form DMV 130).
Obtaining your commercial driver license is a lengthy process, but here is a sampling of the main forms you might need:
- Commercial Driver's License Application (Form CDL 02).
- Medical Examination Report (Form FMCSA-649).
- Nevada Commercial Driver's Instruction Permit Affidavit (Form CDL 15).
These are a few of the forms you may need to register your vehicle:
- Application for Vehicle Registration (Form VP 222).
- Application for Duplicate Registration Certificate (Form VP 012).
- Vehicle Inspection Certificate (Form VP 015).
- Affidavit of Non-Operation (Form VP 018).
These forms are important when buying or selling a car, or transferring a title:
- Bill of Sale (Form VP 104).
- Application for Duplicate Nevada Certificate of Title (Form VP 012).
- Lost Title Affidavit (Form VP 206).
- Lien Release (Form VP 186).
If you want to obtain your driver license or a specific license endorsement, the DMV's collection of handbooks will become your primary information guide on the whole process, including how to apply and what the tests are like.
- Nevada Driver's Handbook
- Nevada Driver's Handbook (Spanish)
- Beginning Driver Training Guide
- Motorcycle Operator Manual
- Non-Commercial Class A or B or R and J Endorsement Guide
- Commercial Drivers License Handbook
Finally, the following are not forms, but brochures and information sheets from the Nevada DMV on specific topics that may be of interest to you:True or False
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.