DMV Office Finder in NevadaWhat's Your Location?
Nevada's Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) deals with all types of driving-related services at these offices:
- Full-service offices handle all non-commercial driver license, registration, and titling matters.
- Express offices deal with driver license and registration renewals.
- Commercial driver license and motor carrier offices are full-service locations for commercial transactions, and also provide IRP/IFTA registration for trucking companies.
Before heading out the door, check if you can complete your transaction online with the DMV.
Vist our Appointments page for detailed information on how to schedule a road test.
County Assessor Offices
Some of the rural county assessor offices handle vehicle registration matters. Call an office to see if they provide these services.
Compliance Enforcement Offices
These locations enforce regulations dealing with driving schools, vehicle dealers, and other vehicle-industry businesses.
Self-service kiosks allow you to renew a registration or driver license, or to verify your insurance coverage.
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
555 Wright Way
Carson City, NV 89711
Las Vegas Area: (702) 486-4368
Reno/Sparks/Carson City: (775) 684-4368
Rural Nevada/Out of State: (877) 368-7828
TDD (hearing impaired only): (775) 684-4904
Administrative hearings office: (775) 684-4572
Bad debt: (775) 684-4517
Compliance enforcement division: (775) 684-4790
Director's office: (775) 684-4549
Insurance verification program: (800) 344-0483
License/registration call center: (775) 684-4830
Motor carrier/fuel taxes: (775) 684-4711
Nevada State Switchboard: (800) 992-0900
Occupational and business licensing: (775) 684-4690
Records section: (775) 684-4590
Special plates: (775) 684-4750
Vehicle title section: (775) 684-4810
Central services fax: (775) 684-4992
E-mail the DMV
Website: DMV contact page
Choose a DMV Branch
Other Topics in This Section
- Practice Tests
- Insurance Center
- Driving Records
- Drivers License & ID
- Registration & Titling
- Vehicle History Reports
- Teens (Under 18)
- Drivers (18 and Older)
- Commercial Drivers (CDL)
- Motorcycle Riders
- Drivers in the Military
- Tickets & Violations
- Address & Name Change
- DMV Office Finder
- Forms & Publications
- Relocation & Movers Guide
- Safety & Driving
- Reports & Records
- DMV Guide
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- DMV Office Closings Due to Hurricane Sandy
- Skip the Trip: Alternate Ways to Take Care of DMV Tasks
- Be Prepared for Your Visit to the DMV
- The Best and Worst Times to Visit the DMV
- How to Make an Appointment at the DMV
- How to Find the Nearest DMV Office Location
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.