- Location: Nevada
Salesperson License in NevadaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
If you want to become a vehicle salesperson in Nevada, you'll need to get a special occupational license.
To apply for the license, be prepared to complete and submit the following forms:
Applicants must also submit two full sets of fingerprints on cards supplied by the DMV. A law enforcement official or an authorized Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) representative can do the fingerprinting.
Be sure to send payment for the initial $75 fee, along with the rest of the material, to:
- Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
- Occupational and Business Licensing
- 555 Wright Way
- Carson City, Nevada 89711-0100
Licenses expire every year on December 31, and may be renewed for $40. Prorated licenses are not offered. Transferring a license to another dealer costs $20.
For more information, call the Occupational and Business Licensing department at (775) 684-4690.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard