Dealers Handbook in Nevada
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The lengthy Registration and Title reference guide helps vehicle dealers with many of the common situations that arise in the course of their day-to-day operations.
The guide is detailed and extensive, so it's a good idea for industry professionals and business owners to keep one handy.
Dealers will find both broad and specific topics covered under headings such as:
- General Information
- Ownership Documents and Forms
- Completing Ownership Documents
- Military Registration and Titles
- Financial Institution Information
- Emission Controls
- Records Section
- Occupational and Business Licensing
You can pick up a copy of the publication at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) business licensing office, or download the handbook in two parts:
The DMV offers several information sheets to direct dealers about matters such as:
You can also go directly to the state code for information regarding licensing, registration, sales, and leases.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.