- Location: Nevada
Dealers Handbook in NevadaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The lengthy Registration and Title reference guide helps vehicle dealers with many of the common situations that arise in the course of their day-to-day operations.
The guide is detailed and extensive, so it's a good idea for industry professionals and business owners to keep one handy.
Dealers will find both broad and specific topics covered under headings such as:
- General Information
- Ownership Documents and Forms
- Completing Ownership Documents
- Military Registration and Titles
- Financial Institution Information
- Emission Controls
- Records Section
- Occupational and Business Licensing
You can pick up a copy of the publication at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) business licensing office, or download the handbook in two parts:
The DMV offers several information sheets to direct dealers about matters such as:
- Definitions and licensing requirements
- Insurance requirements
- Changes to your business
- Registration program requirements
You can also go directly to the state code for information regarding licensing, registration, sales, and leases.