DMV Office Finder in New MexicoWhat's Your Location?
The Motor Vehicle Division (MVD), acting on behalf of the Taxation and Revenue Department, oversees the issuance of driver licenses, state identification cards, vehicle registrations, titles, and license plates.
You may complete these transactions, as well as other driving-related matters at MVD field offices located throughout New Mexico.
Save time and gas. Check if you can complete your MVD transaction online.
For a vehicle emissions inspection, find a certified Aircare station.
Visit our Appointments page for information on how to schedule an appointment online or by phone.
Motor Vehicle Division
Motor Vehicle Division
Joseph Montoya Building
P.O. Box 1028
1100 South St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe 87504-1028
(888) 683-4636 or (888) MVD-INFO (for information regarding driver services, field operations, car registrations, titles, and other vehicle services)
Send the MVD an e-mail
Web page: MVD contact page
Commercial Vehicle Bureau
P.O. Box 5188
Santa Fe, NM 87504-5188
(888) 683-2821 or (505) 827-0392 (Santa Fe area)
Choose a DMV Branch
- 1625 Rio Bravo Blvd. S.W.
- 3211 Coors Blvd. S.W.
- 6271 Riverside Plaza Lane N.W.
- 4575 San Mateo Blvd. N.E.
Other Topics in This Section
- Practice Tests
- Insurance Center
- Driving Records
- Drivers License & ID
- Registration & Titling
- Vehicle History Reports
- Teens (Under 18)
- Drivers (18 and Older)
- Commercial Drivers (CDL)
- Motorcycle Riders
- Drivers in the Military
- Tickets & Violations
- Address & Name Change
- DMV Office Finder
- Forms & Publications
- Relocation & Movers Guide
- Safety & Driving
- Reports & Records
- MVD Guide
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- DMV Office Closings Due to Hurricane Sandy
- Skip the Trip: Alternate Ways to Take Care of DMV Tasks
- Be Prepared for Your Visit to the DMV
- The Best and Worst Times to Visit the DMV
- How to Make an Appointment at the DMV
- How to Find the Nearest DMV Office Location
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.