Dealers Handbook in New Mexico
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Unfortunately, New Mexico doesn't have a standard manual or handbook for vehicle dealers.
However, those interested in becoming a dealer or those already with a dealership may address their questions to the Dealer Division at (505) 841-6482.
The National Independent Automobile Dealers Assocation (NIADA) is a used-car organization. It offers a lot of information for dealers, including conferences and reports on many car-related subjects.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.