- Location: New Jersey
Dealers Handbook in New JerseyCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:New Jersey's Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) does not provide a dealers' manual. Instead it offers a concise online requirements page for new and used dealerships, including leasing licenses.
What You'll Find
Within this page, you'll find every requirement needed for a vehicle dealership license. There are specific requirements about your place of business, signage, showroom space, and detailed information about necessary applications and certificates. Here's a quick list of the major ones:
During the application process, you will be fingerprinted, and there will be careful review of your insurance and bonding.
This page also includes a small section listing potential violations that could cause your dealer license to be suspended or revoked.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard