Replacing a Lost Title in New Hampshire
No need for chastising yourself for losing your car's title. You can conveniently apply for a duplicate from home, and it takes no more than 10 minutes of your time.
Aside from needing a duplicate if you lose your car's title, you'll need it if and when you sell it.
To apply, you must complete a wisely named Application for a Duplicate Certificate of Title. If the vehicle is jointly owned be sure to include all signatures.
Send it, along with a $25 check, to:
- New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles
- Bureau of Title and Anti-Theft
- 23 Hazen Drive
- Concord, New Hampshire 03305
If the vehicle has a lien you will also need to include a completed Release of Lien or other Encumbrances application (possibly the only DMV form in the nation containing the word "encumbrance"}.Other Topics in This Section
Organ Donation Survey
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Car Inspection
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸