Motorcycle Manual in NebraskaPass Your Test with DMV Cheat Sheets
Get answers, save time and pass your motorcycle written test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets also offers:
- Steps to getting your license
- 50 essential study-guide questions
- Traffic signs and signals
Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed.
According to Nebraska law, a valid Class M license is necessary if you wish to legally drive a motorcycle or three-wheeled motor vehicle. Before you can receive your Class M license, you must pass a vision screening, written exam, and driving skills test.
The best way to prepare for the written exam is to review the Motorcycle Operator Manual. This manual was prepared by Nebraska DMV representatives to inform drivers of motorcycle licensing procedures and vehicle registration laws. The manual also discusses how to inspect your vehicle, select the appropriate protective gear, and practice defensive driving techniques.
There are two ways to obtain a copy of the Motorcycle Operator Manual:
- You can download a copy of the manual from the Nebraska DMV website. However, printing the manual requires the free Adobe Reader software. Since the file is quite large, a high-speed Internet connection is recommended.
- If you are unable to download the motorcycle manual, you may request a paperback copy from your nearest driver's exam station. No appointment is necessary, but station office hours vary by county.
To learn more about your state's Motorcycle Rider Training program, please visit the DMV website.
Choose a County
Other Topics in This SectionCompare Motorcycle Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
- No Counties with results.
1. Enter Your Zip: