Manuals in NebraskaCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:Page Overview
In many cases, you will need to complete a written exam before earning your Nebraska driver license. The purpose of this exam is to test your knowledge of the rules of the road and safe driving procedures. The best way to prepare for the exam is to review a copy of the appropriate driver manual.
The Nebraska DMV has put together manuals for each type of driver license that is offered.
- If you are applying for a license to drive your personal vehicle, you will need to download the Nebraska Driver's Manual. Note that Nebraska makes this manual available in audio mp3 format, too.
- If you need a Class M license, download a copy of the Motorcycle Operator Manual.
- If you wish to work as a school bus driver, you will need to download a Pupil Transportation Guide.
- If you wish to apply for a license to drive commercial vehicles, download a copy of the Nebraska Manual for Commercial Driver's Licensing.
If you have a disability that makes reading difficult, you can download an audio version of the Nebraska Driver's Manual. Upon request, this driver handbook is also available in a Spanish version.
Since the driver manuals are rather large files, they can sometimes be difficult to download without high-speed Internet access. If you prefer, you may request a copy of any manual from your nearest driver's exam station. While no appointment is necessary, it's a good idea to confirm the station's business hours before making the trip.Organ Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸