Dealer Forms in Nebraska
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board is the governmental agency charged with regulating activities surrounding the buying and selling of motor vehicles. For your convenience, the division has made its most common forms available online.
According to Nebraska law, it's illegal to engage in the business of buying or selling motor vehicles without the appropriate license. The Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board is the state agency responsible for processing the following types of licenses:
Applications for each of these licenses are available as Adobe PDF files. To print the documents, you'll need to have the free Adobe Reader software installed on your computer.
Completed license application forms should be submitted to the following address:
- Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board
- Nebraska State Office Building - 1st floor SW
- 301 Centennial Mall South
- P. O. Box 94697
- Lincoln, NE 68509
Once you've received your license, there are several other miscellaneous forms that you may need. For example, dealers will need to submit a form to change the location or name of their business. A dealer who wishes to apply for personal use dealer license plates must also submit an application to the Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board.
Miscellaneous dealer forms can be downloaded online. All forms are available as Adobe Reader PDF files. If you need assistance completing a form, please call the Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board at (402) 471-2148.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing