Dealer Forms in NebraskaCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
The Nevada Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board is the governmental agency charged with regulating activities surrounding the buying and selling of motor vehicles. For your convenience, the division has made its most common forms available online.
According to Nebraska law, it's illegal to engage in the business of buying or selling motor vehicles without the appropriate license. The Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board is the state agency responsible for processing licenses, and the applications are below:
- Application (Form DLB-1A): For motor vehicle, trailer, and motorcycle dealer licenses.
- Application for Motor Vehicle Auction Dealer License (Form DLB-6A).
- Application for Motor Vehicle Wrecker or Salvage Dealer License (Form DLB-10A).
- Application (Form DLB-8A): For motor vehicle or trailer distributors, manufacturers, or factory branches.
- Application for Motor Vehicle or Trailer Finance Company License (Form DLB-7A).
- Application for Motor Vehicle, Trailer or Motorcycle Salesperson’s License (Form DLB-3A).
Applications for each of these licenses are available as Adobe PDF files. To print the documents, you'll need to have the free Adobe Reader software installed on your computer.
Completed license application forms should be submitted to the following address:
- Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board
- Nebraska State Office Building - 1st floor
- 301 Centennial Mall South
- P. O. Box 94697
- Lincoln, NE 68509
Once you've received your license, there are several other miscellaneous forms that you may need. For example, dealers will need to submit a form to change information, such as the Application for Change of Location or Application for Addendum Change of Name Only License (Form DLB-11A) of their business. A dealer who wishes to apply for personal use dealer license plates must also submit an Application Personal Use Dealer Number Plate to the Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board.
Miscellaneous dealer forms can be downloaded online. All forms are available as Adobe Reader PDF files. If you need assistance completing a form, please call the Nebraska Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board at (402) 471-2148.
True or False
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.