Replacing a Lost CDL in North DakotaCompare Commercial Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
If you lose your commercial driver's license (CDL) or it gets mutilated or becomes unreadable, you must immediately act and obtain a duplicate. To do so you need to visit any Driver License site with acceptable identification (see below) and a check or money order for $8.
Notifying the police is strongly suggested, especially if you carried a hazardous material endorsement on your license.
- U.S. birth certificate
- Valid U.S. passport
- Valid foreign passport with an I-94 card or an I-551 stamp
- U.S. government-issued consular report of birth abroad
- Military identification card or common access card
- U.S. court order―with court seal―displaying legal name and date of birth
If you're an immigrant you will need to furnish:
Other Topics in This SectionCompare Commercial Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
- I-551 resident alien or permanent resident card
- I-688 temporary resident card
- I-688B, I-766 employment authorization card
- N560 certificate of citizenship
- N550 certificate of naturalization
- I-94 card stamped refugee or asylee
1. Enter Your Zip:Organ Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸