Replacing a Lost CDL in North Dakota
If you lose your commercial driver's license (CDL) or it gets mutilated or becomes unreadable, you must immediately act and obtain a duplicate. To do so you need to visit any Driver License site with acceptable identification (see below) and a check or money order for $8.
Notifying the police is strongly suggested, especially if you carried a hazardous material endorsement on your license.
- U.S. birth certificate
- Valid U.S. passport
- Valid foreign passport with an I-94 card or an I-551 stamp
- U.S. government-issued consular report of birth abroad
- Military identification card or common access card
- U.S. court order―with court seal―displaying legal name and date of birth
If you're an immigrant you will need to furnish:
- I-551 resident alien or permanent resident card
- I-688 temporary resident card
- I-688B, I-766 employment authorization card
- N560 certificate of citizenship
- N550 certificate of naturalization
- I-94 card stamped refugee or asylee
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!
heroes have registered as organ donors.