- Location: North Dakota
Manuals in North DakotaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
There's more to the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) than just handing out license plates and collecting title fees. It's also a disseminator of information through its manuals.
NDDOT offers three road manuals, all of which can be downloaded in seconds. You will need the free Adobe Reader to download and read PDF files.
Or, if you're computer-inhibited, you can wander into any Driver License office and get yourself a copy for free.
- How to obtain a permit.
- Driving on slippery surfaces.
- The dangers of drinking and driving.
- Sharing the road with motorcycles.
- The proper techniques on approaching intersections.
- How to pass safely.
- Speed and traffic flow.
- Transporting cargo.
- Pulling double and triple trailers.
- Using air brakes.
- Testing locations.
- Size and load requirements.
- Group riding.
- How to safely approach intersections.
- Riding at night.
- Proper clothing, including helmets.
- The effects of alcohol.
- How to properly inspect your bike.