Forms in North Dakota
Registering a car?
It's a good time to check car insurance rates
Find the lowest rate among top providers.The Department of Transportation (NDDOT) makes your life easier by offering a variety of forms to assist your quest in driving legally. All forms can be found at all Motor Vehicle offices and Driver License sites.
NDDOT also offers many forms and applications online, some of which include:
Other Topics in This Section
- Motorcycle Requirements (Form MVD 18)
- Regulation and Registration of Snowmobiles
- Certificate of Vehicle Inspection (Form SFN 2486)
- Application for Certificate of Title and Registration of Motor Vehicle (Form SFN 2872)
- Application for Dealer's License (Form SFN 2932)
- Mobile Home Dealer Regulations
- Damage/Salvage Disclosure Statement (Form SFN 18609)
- Vehicle Statement of Ownership (Form SFN 2903)