Changing Your Address in North Dakota
Changing your address?
Perfect time to compare car insurance rates.
1. Start Your Quote:After unpacking the boxes following a move into a new North Dakota address, you will need to notify the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) within 10 days.
NDDOT makes this easy by allowing you to notify them by phone, mail or in person. No special proof is needed.
You can contact them at:
- Drivers License and Traffic Safety
- 608 E. Boulevard Ave.
- Bismarck, ND 58505-0700
Please include your complete name, date of birth, driver license number, and old and new address.
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- DMV New Resident Checklist
- Forms and Publications for New Residents
- Moving and Need to Change Your Address? Use This Address Change Checklist!
- Change of Address on Vehicle Registration and Titles
- Learn How to Change Your Address on Your Drivers License
- How to Notify the DMV of Your Address Change