Commercial Driver Education in North Dakota
Pass Your CDL Written Exam with DMV Cheatsheets!
Get answers, save time and pass your CDL exam test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets advantages:
- Use Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Study When and Where You Want
- 24/7 Online Access
- Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed
Get Your Test Answers Now!
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) does not require any specific commercial driver license (CDL) classes, unless you are planning to drive a longer combination vehicle (LCV). All that's demanded is that you pass all necessary CDL tests. NDDOT does, however, encourage prospective CDL applicants to enroll in driving classes; any additional road experience is considered invaluable.
NDDOT through the cooperation of the North Dakota Highway Patrol has forged a list of state-approved trainings schools that offer extensive training in turning, backing, parking, inspections, cargo loading and more. You can find the list online.
- Prospective LCV drivers are the lone exceptions to mandatory classes and must receive training in driver wellness, driver qualifications, hours of service, and whistleblower protection.
- NDDOT's free Commercial Drivers License Guide is a prime-time tutor. This manual provides all the information you will need to know for securing a North Dakota CDL, including driving tips and road rules and regulations.
- Before enrolling in a class, inquire if a prospective employer provides training. It is common practice and benefit with many trucking firms.
heroes have registered as organ donors.