- Location: North Dakota
Paperwork When Selling a Car in North DakotaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
You must provide the following documents when selling your car:
- The vehicle's title with the selling price, date of sale and your signature. You must also include an odometer reading if the vehicle is less than 10 years old.
- A completed Damage Disclosure Statement if the vehicle is less than nine years old.
Be sure to remove the vehicle's license plates.
No action is required on your behalf. The state will make note when the buyer registers and titles the vehicle.
Though not mandatory, a bill of sale should be kept on file. You can easily download a blank copy from our Bill of Sale page.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard