- Location: North Dakota
Dealers Handbook in North DakotaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
North Dakota's Department of Transportation (NDDOT) provides a concise, 10-page handbook explaining the prerequisites for opening a new or used vehicle dealership. Within this information-nugget you'll find bond requirements, lot specifications, and even office fine print on the need for heat, lighting and a public phone.
You can either download online or request for a handbook to be mailed to you by phoning NDDOT at (701) 328-2725.
Get more details about becoming an auto dealer on with our Dealers and Auto Industry guide.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard