Dealer Forms in North Dakota
The Department of Transportation (NDDOT) serves as a fountainhead of information for dealership forms and applications. All can be found at any Motor Vehicle office. Many are also available online and require nothing more than a computer and a printer. You will need the free Adobe Readerto download and read PDF files.
Online Forms and Applications
- Application for Dealer's License (Form SFN 2932).
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond (Form SFN 2933).
- Motor-Powered Recreational Vehicle (MPR) Dealer Bond (Form SFN 3003).
- Trailer Dealer Bond (Form SFN 2898).
All applications must be mailed to:
- Motor Vehicle Division
- Department of Transportation
- 608 E. Boulevard Ave
- Bismarck, ND 58505