- Location: North Carolina
Replacing a Lost CDL in North Carolina
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
A duplicate CDL costs $10.
You should also report a theft to the police and to credit reporting agencies to protect yourself and your credit.
If your address changes from the address on your license, you must let the DMV know within 60 days after the change. You must also obtain a duplicate license showing your new address.
If you do not already have a CDL, or are just moving to North Carolina, please see Applying for a New CDL for information on obtaining a North Carolina CDL. Also check out Renewing Your CDL, Commercial Driver Education, and Commercial Driver FAQs.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard