- Location: North Carolina
Salesperson License in North CarolinaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Before you can sell cars, North Carolina requires a vehicle salesperson license.
You can only apply if you are 18 or older. If you meet this requirement, you then must:
- Attend a 12-hour licensing course.
- After finishing the course, visit any License and Theft Bureau office to complete an application and pay a $15 fee.
For questions, call any License and Theft Bureau office between 8 - 10 a.m. on weekdays, when licensing agents are present to field questions.
- Licenses are valid for one year, before you must renew again.
- You can only work for one dealership with your license. Otherwise, you must notify the License and Theft Bureau if you jump ship to a different dealership.
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard