RV & Motorhome Registration in Montana
All motor home registrations are handled by the aptly named Title and Registration Bureau located in Deer Lodge. Under the Montana Code Annotated, you must pay a fee in lieu of taxes, predicated on the age of your motor home. To determine your vehicle's age, the state subtracts the model year from the current year.
- Less than two years: $282.50
- Between two and five years: $224.25
- Between five and eight years: $132.50
- Older than eight years: $97.50
- Older than 11 years―permanent registration: $237.50
For questions, contact the Title and Regsitration Bureau at:
Other Topics in This SectionBe a Hero
- Title and Registration Bureau
- 1003 Buckskin Drive
- Deer Lodge, MT 59722-2375
heroes have registered as organ donors.