Replacing a Lost CDL in Montana
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
Should you lose your CDL while out of state, you can either call (406) 444-4590 or e-mail the Montana Motor Vehicle Division for the proper paperwork.
If you lose your CDL within six months of its expiration date, you can simply renew it rather than replace it with a duplicate license. The option is yours.
If you believe your license was stolen, report it to the local police.
In addition, you should report lost licenses to the credit reporting agencies, in case someone tries to use your ID to open a line of credit.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.