- Location: Montana
Organ Donation in MontanaSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Montana Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
Montana's Organ and Tissue Donor Program allows you to give someone the gift of life.
More than 88,000 people are currently awaiting transplants, with another name added to the list every 12 minutes. But because of the lack of available organs, an average of 17 people will die each day.
Montana makes it easy to register as a donor. As long as you're least 15 years old, you can register with the state's donor program at any driver exam station when you apply for or renew your driver's license or state ID card.
You are free to choose which specific organs and tissue you would like to donate.
If you're interested in becoming a donor, the state strongly encourages you to alert your family members.
Call the Donate Life Foundation at (877) 275-5269 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about organ and tissue donation.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard