Dealers Handbook in Montana
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
You can request a Dealer Information Packet by contacting the Title and Registration Bureau of the Montana Motor Vehicle Division (MVD).
By phone: (406) 846-6000
By e-mail: email@example.com
What the Packet Contains
In addition to an application, you'll also find detailed information about everything you need to know to obtain a vehicle dealer license.
- Bond information
- Place of business
- Insurance requirements
- Lot specifications
- Sign placement
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.