DMV Appointments in Montana
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
The Montana Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) allows you to schedule several types of appointments ahead of time, saving you from the frustration of having to spend all day at the MVD. Keep reading for more information about the types of appointments you can schedule, how to go about doing so, and what you'll need to bring to your local MVD office visit.
You should also check out the online driver and vehicle services offered by the state, which can ultimately save you time and a trip to the MVD.
Types of Montana MVD Appointments
You can schedule appointments ahead of time for the following MT Motor Vehicle Division services:
- MT driver's license:
- Transfer from out of state.
- Written and road skills tests for:
- Standard (Class D) license.
- Motorcycle license.
- Commercial driver's license (CDL).
- New Montana identification card.
- VIN inspections.
How to Make a MT MVD Appointment
You can make an appointment for the services listed above by:
- Using the Montana MVD's convenient online scheduling system.
- Calling the MVD's Customer Service Center at (866) 450-8034
If you need to alter or cancel your appointment, you can do so online or by calling the Customer Service Center.
What to Bring to Your MVD Appointment
Before leaving the house, make sure you have all the required materials for your particular type of appointment. We provide helpful guides, which outline exactly what you'll need to bring to the following MT Motor Vehicle Division office appointments:
- Montana driver license:
- Written and road exams for:
- New Montana ID card.
- VIN inspections.