Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Replacing a Lost Registration in Mississippi

    Compare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    Getting replacement registration papers in the state of Mississippi is fairly easy. Just visit your local tax collector's office
    MS Replacing a Lost Registration

    and request a replacement. After you show proper ID and pay a small fee the Motor Vehicle Licensing (MVL) Bureau will issue you a new registration.

    Lost or Stolen License Plates

    If your vehicle tag is lost or stolen, report it immediately at your local tax collector's office. You'll be given a form that law enforcement will complete. Once you have the completed form, the MVL Bureau will issue a new tag for a fee of $10 ($2.50 for the decal only).

    If your vanity or personalized plates are lost or stolen, you can replace them by paying the full fee.

    True or False

    Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.

    True False


    Every doctor's first priority is to save your life regardless of your organ donation status.

    More Organ Donor Myths ▸ Become an Organ Donor ▸