DPS Forms in Mississippi
Mississippi offers a variety of applications and forms online, sometimes saving you a trip to the driver's license office. You can download PDF versions of the following forms to your computer for free using Adobe Reader.
Driver License Documents
- Application for Mississippi's Driver's License
- Certification of Diabetes (Form DE 16A) ― issued by the Mississippi Department of Public Safety.
- Driver Record Request (Form DPPA-3) ― this form allows potential employers and insurance companies to view your driving record.
- Consent to Release Record (Form DPPA-2) ― you'll need this form to get a certified copy of your driving record.
- Instructions for 17 and Older Application
- School Attendance Form
The State Tax Commission offers many of its forms online to help you register your vehicles, renew your tags and to buy and sell cars. Some of the more common forms available online are:
- Odometer Disclosure Statement (Form 78-015) ― you'll need this form when applying for a new certificate of title.
- Replacement Certificate of Title (Form 78-006) ― be sure there was a previous state title before using this form to request a replacement.
- Fast Track Replacement Title Application (Form 78-026) ― be sure there was a previous state title before using this form to request a replacement.
- Application for Mississippi Assigned Vehicle Identification Number (Form 78-017) ― to be used if your current plate has been altered, removed, obliterated, defaced, missing, omitted or stolen.
The Mississippi Department of Revenue website also offers a slew of far more specific forms such as:
- Power of Attorney to Transfer Motor Vehicle (Form 78-003).
- Assignment of Lien (Form 78-007).
- Affidavit of Sale Under Lien (Form 78-010.
- Affidavit For Repossessed Motor Vehicle (Form 78-012).
- Certificate of Title Bond (Form 78-016).
- Application for Mississippi Assigned Vehicle Identification Number for Homemade Trailer (Form 78-018).
- Affidavit of Ownership (Form 78-013).
- Motor Vehicle Records Disclosure Packet (Form 77-601)