Forms in Mississippi
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Mississippi offers a variety of applications and forms online, sometimes saving you a trip to the driver's license office. You can download PDF versions of the following forms to your computer for free using Adobe Reader.
- Certification of Diabetic―issued by the Mississippi Department of Public Safety Driver Services Bureau.
- Driver Record Request― this form allows potential employers and insurance companies to view your driving record.
- Consent to Release Record―you'll need this form to get a certified copy of your driving record.
The State Tax Commission offers many of its forms online to help you register your vehicles, renew your tags and to buy and sell cars. Some of the more common forms available online are:
- Odometer Disclosure Statement―you'll need this form when applying for a new certificate of title.
- Replacement Certificate of Title―be sure there was a previous state title before using this form to request a replacement.
- Fast Track Replacement Title Application―be sure there was a previous state title before using this form to request a replacement.
- Application for an Assigned Vehicle Identification Number}―to be used if your current plate has been altered, removed, obliterated, defaced, missing, omitted or stolen.
The Mississippi State Tax Commission also offers a slew of far more specific forms such as:
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.