- Location: Mississippi
Forms in MississippiCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Mississippi offers a variety of applications and forms online, sometimes saving you a trip to the driver's license office. You can download PDF versions of the following forms to your computer for free using Adobe Reader.
- Application for MIssissippi's Driver's License
- Certification of Diabetic―issued by the Mississippi Department of Public Safety Driver Services Bureau.
- Driver Record Request― this form allows potential employers and insurance companies to view your driving record.
- Consent to Release Record―you'll need this form to get a certified copy of your driving record.
- Instructions for 17 and Older Application.
- School Attendance Form
The State Tax Commission offers many of its forms online to help you register your vehicles, renew your tags and to buy and sell cars. Some of the more common forms available online are:
- Odometer Disclosure Statement―you'll need this form when applying for a new certificate of title.
- Replacement Certificate of Title―be sure there was a previous state title before using this form to request a replacement.
- Fast Track Replacement Title Application―be sure there was a previous state title before using this form to request a replacement.
- Application for an Assigned Vehicle Identification Number}―to be used if your current plate has been altered, removed, obliterated, defaced, missing, omitted or stolen.
The Mississippi State Tax Commission also offers a slew of far more specific forms such as:
- Power of Attorney to Transfer Motor Vehicle
- Assignment of Lien
- Affidavit of Sale Under Lien
- Affidavit For Repossessed Motor Vehicle
- Certificate of Title Bond
- Application for Mississippi Assigned Vehicle Identification Number for Homemade Trailer
- Affidavit of Ownership
- Motor Vehicle Records Disclosure Form