- Location: Mississippi
Driver Handbook in MississippiCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
You can download the online version of Mississippi's Driver Handbook.
Mississippi does offer its driver's manual online, but you can also pick up a copy at your local driver's license office for $2.
Studying the manual is a huge help when it comes to the driving tests you must pass when you apply for a driver's license. If you are already licensed, it's a good idea to pick up a new copy every few years to refresh your memory, and to study new laws enacted since you first got your license.
While studying the manual, you'll find the following helpful topics:
- Getting your license
- Safety procedures
- Rules of the road
- Traffic signals, signs and markings
- Emergency situations
- Defensive driving
- Road conditions
Note: The driver's manual is available only in English, although tests are also offered statewide in Spanish.
This detailed book will guide you through all the information you'll need to pass your commercial driver's license (CDL) written and driving tests.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard