- Location: Mississippi
Paperwork When Buying a Car in MississippiGet detailed Vehicle History Report in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start a Search:
When buying a car, you should get the title from the seller. Both of you must sign the title. If there is no space on the title for the purchase price, the seller must also provide a bill of sale.
After purchasing the vehicle you must have it registered within seven days.
You will need a title bond if no title is available. Call (601) 923-7640 for assistance.
A bill of sale is required for registering and titling your vehicle. You can, if needed, conveniently download a copy of this document from our Bill of Sale page.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard