Dealers Handbook in Mississippi
The Mississippi Motor Vehicle Commission (MMVC) doesn't publish a vehicle dealers' handbook; however, both the MMVC website and DMV.org provide all the tools you need to get started as a dealer in Mississippi.
- Licensing Requirements: The application process you follow depends on whether you want to sell new or used vehicles.
- Dealer Forms: Here you'll gain access to forms for dealers, salespersons, and manufacturers.
- Dealer-related Information: Learn about MMVC codes, proper advertisement, and how to find other dealers in your area.
- MMVC Regulations: Find out about dealer obligations regarding delivery and preparation, sales guidelines, changes in dealership, and more.
Once you become a motor vehicle dealer in Mississippi, you need to stay on top of your game, right? Visit and bookmark these dealer-related sources.
- Mississippi Lemon Law: Learn how the lemon law―or, Mississippi's Consumer Protection Law―affects consumers, dealers, and manufacturers.
- Mississippi Vehicle Code: The Motor Vehicle Code of Mississippi covers important information for dealers, including vehicle titles and registration and Mississippi's financing laws.
- Mississippi Automobile Dealers' Association: The MADA aims to provide a "collective voice" for dealers throughout Mississippi.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!