Dealer Forms in Mississippi
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Mississippi car dealers are licensed through the Mississippi Motor Vehicle Commission. This agency offers online applications (downloadable using Adobe Reader) that you may need to become a car dealer within the state. Forms available online include:
- Initial Dealer Application (cost to apply is $100, plus a $10 per salesman)
Car salesmen in the state must be licensed. You can get the following applications online:
- Application for License as Salesman of New Motor Vehicles (cost to apply is $10)
If you plan to become a vehicle manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or if you would like to become a branch for a factory or distributor, you will need to obtain a license to do so. Your first step is to complete the License Application and pay $400. Representatives of factories or distributors will also need to apply for a license; simply complete the Representative License Application and pay $100.
Send your completed paperwork for the appropriate license along with the fees and necessary documentation to:
- Misssissippi Motor Vehicle Commission
- P. O. Box 16873
- Jackson, MS 39236-0873
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing