Most Stolen Vehicles
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Make an informed decision on your next vehicle purchase by knowing which vehicles are most often stolen in your state. Some vehicles are just plain targets for criminals because they are popular and easy to sell off in the stolen car market.
The National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) has information on the most stolen vehicles in each state, so as a protective service to you, DMV.org links to the NICB website.
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
Local DMV Office
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.