Most Stolen VehiclesCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Make an informed decision on your next vehicle purchase by knowing which vehicles are most often stolen in your state. Some vehicles are just plain targets for criminals because they are popular and easy to sell off in the stolen car market.
The National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) has information on the most stolen vehicles in each state, so as a protective service to you, DMV.org links to the NICB website.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Local DMV Office