Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Replacing a Lost CDL in Missouri

    Compare Commercial Insurance Rates in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    Apply for a Duplicate or a Renewal?

    If your commercial driver's license gets lost or stolen, or it's destroyed, you must apply for a duplicate license. If your license is set to expire within the next six months, you can choose to renew your CDL instead of replacing it.


    Replacing a lost commercial driver's license is as easy as a visit to your local driver's license office. Be sure to take one approved document for proof of identification with you.

    A replacement (duplicate) Missouri commercial driver's license costs $22.50 for a three-year license or $45 for a six-year license.

    If your CDL is misplaced or stolen while you are out of state, fill out and mail the Mail-In License Application (DOR-4317). This is only available for active duty military personnel and their dependents.

    Send your completed form, the requested supporting documentation, and payment of all necessary fees to the following address:

    • Department of Revenue
    • Driver License Bureau
    • Jefferson City, MO 65105-0200
    Compare Commercial Insurance Rates in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    Organ Donation Survey

    Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?

    Yes No

    Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.

    Update Your Organ
    Donor Information ▸