- Location: Missouri
Replacing a Lost CDL in MissouriGet Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If your commercial driver's license gets lost or stolen, or it's destroyed, you must apply for a duplicate license. If your license is set to expire within the next six months, you can choose to renew your CDL instead of replacing it.
A replacement (duplicate) Missouri commercial driver's license costs $22.50 for a three-year license or $45 for a six-year license.
If your CDL is misplaced or stolen while you are out of state, fill out and mail the Mail-In License Application (DOR-4317). This is only available for active duty military personnel and their dependents.
Send your completed form, the requested supporting documentation, and payment of all necessary fees to the following address:
- Missouri Department of Revenue
- Driver License Bureau
- Jefferson City, MO 65105-0200
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.