Replacing a Lost CDL in Missouri
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If your commercial driver's license gets lost or stolen, or it's destroyed, you must apply for a duplicate license. If your license is set to expire within the next six months, you can choose to renew your CDL instead of replacing it.
A replacement (duplicate) Missouri commercial driver's license costs $22.50 for a three-year license or $45 for a six-year license.
If your CDL is misplaced or stolen while you are out of state, fill out and mail the Mail-In License Application (DOR-4317). This is only available for active duty military personnel and their dependents.
Send your completed form, the requested supporting documentation, and payment of all necessary fees to the following address:
- Missouri Department of Revenue
- Driver License Bureau
- Jefferson City, MO 65105-0200
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.