Online Services in Missouri
- Online Driver Services:
- Most Common Driver Services (online and otherwise)
- Missouri Driver's License Testing and Educational Services
- Reports and Records for Individuals
- Online Vehicle Services:
- Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Vehicle Insurance Services
- Vehicle Buying and Selling Services
- Missouri Auto Dealer Services
The “Show-Me" state of Missouri offers a number of online driver and vehicle services that reveal just how easy it can be to take care of driving-related transactions. Read on for a full list of available online options.
Typically, driver services are handled through the Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR). We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. If you don't see the online service you need in the various sections below, you might have to visit a nearby MO licensing office. You can also peruse DMV.org or the state site for specific details.
- Apply for a driver's license or driver's permit.
- Apply for a motorcycle license.
- Apply for a commercial driver's license.
- Renew your driver's license.
- Replace a lost or damaged driver's license.
- Apply for an ID card.
- Pay your traffic citation online
- Submit an address change to the DOR.
- Make a name change online with the state and beyond.
- Register to vote in Missouri.
- Enroll in drivers education to prepare you for the permit or license test.
- Take drivers training to get behind-the-wheel practice.
- Take a MO drivers license practice test.
- Take a MO drivers permit practice test.
- Take a MO commercial drivers license (CDL) practice test.
- Take a MO motorcycle license practice test.
- Sign up for a drivers license prep course.
- Study a Missouri Cheat Sheet and improve your chances for passing the written test.
- Enroll in a Missouri defensive driving or traffic school course if you received a traffic ticket.
Consult our Driver’s License Checklist for complete details on getting licensed in Missouri.
- Order a driving record to see your own driving history or that of another driver.
- Review criminal records.
- Run a background check.
- Obtain court records or public records.
- Order vital records such as a birth or death certificate, marriage or divorce records.
- Run a credit report and check your credit score instantly.
Typically, vehicle services are handled through the Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR). We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. Because options are limited, you still might need to visit a nearby MO DOR office. To learn more on a given task, you can also refer to related pages on DMV.org and your state site.
- Register your vehicle for the first time in Missouri.
- Renew your Missouri vehicle registration online.
- Estimate how much tax you'll pay using the state's online tax calculator.
- Replace a lost or damaged title or registration.
- Check the status of a title request.
- Obtain Missouri license plates.
- Order personalized license plates.
- Check the status of a personalized or specialty license plate request.
- Learn more on MO smog check and emissions testing requirements.
- Access a child support lien list.
Consult our Registration & Titling section if you don't see the online service you need; Our vehicle-related pages cover a multitude of topics so you can spend less time standing in line at an agency branch office.
Compare vehicle insurance rates to find the coverage in Missouri that suits your needs and budget. If you don't see the type of insurance you need below, consult our Insurance Center. Here you can also learn more on state insurance requirements specific to the &State_Nickname&.
- Obtain a Bill of Sale.
- Order a vehicle history report for a used car, RV or motorcycle.
- Purchase an auto warranty.
- Get an auto loan.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!