Lost Traffic Ticket in Missouri
If you misplaced your MO traffic ticket, you may be able to search for lost tickets online using the Fine Collection Center (FCC) case management system. However, you can always contact the traffic court handling your traffic citation to find lost ticket information directly.
Keep reading to learn how to get details about your lost traffic ticket in Missouri
Search Online for Lost Missouri Traffic Tickets
In Missouri, you can use the Fine Collection Center's (FCC) online system for retrieving your lost ticket and traffic violation information. You can search by name or traffic citation number.
Wait another day or two if you cannot find your MO traffic citation. Sometimes it may take the Missouri FCC extra time to enter a traffic ticket into its database.
NOTE: If you need to find information about a lost parking ticket, you'll need to get in contact with the parking enforcement agency in the city where you received it.
Decide How You'll Plead to Your MO Traffic Ticket
If you decide to fight your traffic ticket in Missouri, hiring a traffic ticket attorney may be a good option for you. An attorney can help you determine your best plea option on all types of moving violations (speeding tickets, red light tickets, etc.) and represent you in MO traffic court.
After retrieving your lost traffic ticket information, you will need to plead either "guilty" or "not guilty."
Pay MO Traffic Ticket
(Plead Guilty or No Contest)
- Pay the ticket fine.
- Option to plea bargain penalties.
- Incur points on your driving record (could lead to license suspension/revocation).
- Possibly incur increase on auto insurance rates.
- Possible option to take Driver Improvement Program (DIP) to reduce points.
Learn more about
Paying your Traffic Ticket »
Fight MO Traffic Ticket
(Plead Not Guilty)
- Contest traffic ticket via trial.
- Choose to represent yourself or hire an attorney.
- Possibly lose option to plea bargain for lesser penalties.
- No penalties if found not guilty to the traffic violation, but must pay court/attorney fees.
Learn more about
Fighting your Traffic Ticket »