Forms in Missouri
For your convenience, the Missouri Department of Revenue Customer Services Division has made a number of its most popular forms available online. However, many multipart forms and/or specialty forms are not yet available for download. In this case, you'll need to either make a trip to your nearest driver's license station or fill out an online request to have the appropriate form mailed to you.
Some of the many forms you'll find on the Missouri DOR website include:
- Application for Limited Driving Privileges (Form 4595).
- Parental/Guardian Request to Deny or Reinstate Driver License (Form 4811).
- Mail-in License Application (Form 4317) - For active duty military and dependents only.
- Affidavit of Lost/Destroyed/Stolen License (Form 4676).
- Motor Vehicle Accident Report (Form 1140).
- Notice of Sale (Form 5049).
- Address Change (Form 4160).
- Odometer Disclosure Form (Form 3019).
In addition to the forms mentioned above, the Missouri DOR also publishes manuals for people who need to complete the written exam to receive driver's licenses, motorcycle licenses, CDLs, or school bus endorsements.
Missouri also offers several pamphlets online:
- How to Report an Unsafe Driver in Missouri (for the general public).
- Reinstatement Requirements and Missouri's Limited Driving Privilege
- Physician Reporting of Impaired Drivers
Like many other businesses, organizations, and governmental agencies, the Missouri DOR posts its online forms as Adobe PDF files. This popular document format makes it easy to electronically distribute copies of brochures, license applications, and other important forms. Documents distributed as Adobe PDF files retain the same formatting as their traditional printed counterparts.
To download and print an Adobe PDF form from the Missouri DOR website, you'll need to use the Adobe Reader software. This software comes pre-installed on most computers, but it's also available as a free download on the Adobe website.
As some Adobe PDF forms can be quite large, a high speed Internet connection is recommended. If you are unable to access the appropriate form, please call your nearest driver's license office for additional information.Other Topics in This Section