Changing Your Name in Missouri
Missouri Name Change Package - $29.95
Miss Now Mrs's Name Change Packages automates the completion of the required forms to change your name in Missouri. Simply complete a quick questionnaire, print out the forms and file them. It couldn't be easier.
Name Change Package
Includes Forms for:
- Drivers License
- Vehicle Title
- Voter Registration
- US Passport
- Bank Notification
- Credit Card Notification
- Insurance Notification
If you legally change your name, perhaps due to marriage or divorce, or if there's a mistake on your driver's license or ID card, you need apply for a duplicate with the correct name. Just take an acceptable document to prove your name change to a local office:
- Marriage certificate
- Court ordered documents (divorce decree, legal name change, etc.)
- Updated Social Security card with your new name on it
You may also be required to bring in other documents proving your identity.
If you change your name on your car title, you'll have to apply for a completely new title in your new name. You'll need the following materials to apply:
- A completed Application for Missouri Title and License (Form 108).
- Your original title.
- Documentation to prove your name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, etc.)
- Payment for $11 new title fee.
Your registration will automatically change to your new name, once you get a new title.True or False
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.