Changing Your Name in Missouri
Missouri Name Change Package - $29.95
Miss Now Mrs's Name Change Packages automates the completion of the required forms to change your name in Missouri. Simply complete a quick questionnaire, print out the forms and file them. It couldn't be easier.
Name Change Package
Includes Forms for:
- Drivers License
- Vehicle Title
- Voter Registration
- US Passport
- Bank Notification
- Credit Card Notification
- Insurance Notification
If you legally change your name, perhaps due to marriage or divorce, or if there's a mistake on your driver's license or ID card, you need apply for a duplicate with the correct name. Just take an acceptable document to prove your name change to a local office:
- Marriage certificate
- Court ordered documents (divorce decree, legal name change, etc.)
- Updated Social Security Card with your new name on it
If you change your name on your title, you'll have to apply for a completely new title in your new name. You'll need the following materials to apply:
- Completed application for title, available by email request to email@example.com, or at your local office. Make sure to request "Name Change Documents."
- Original title
- Documentation to prove your name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order, etc.)
- Payment for $11 new title fee.
Your registration will automatically change to your new name, once you get a new title.
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.