Commercial Driver Education in Missouri
Pass Your CDL Written Exam with DMV Cheatsheets!
Get answers, save time and pass your CDL exam test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets advantages:
- Use Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Study When and Where You Want
- 24/7 Online Access
- Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed
Get Your Test Answers Now!
While not required by law, commercial driver education programs are designed to help you develop the skills necessary to obtain a CDL and secure employment in the trucking industry.
Upon successful completion of a program, you'll have the skills and knowledge to pass the Missouri Class A, B, or C CDL testing, including the written exams, vehicle inspection, basic skills and road test. Typical programs include:
- Classroom instruction
- Behind-the-wheel driving
- Lab, class or observation time
- Simulations designed exclusively for trucks
- Driving instruction
- Skid pan training
- Back road, city, two- and four-lane highway driving
- Fleet of different makes and types of tractors and trailers training
You may be required to attend an orientation prior to class start date to familiarize yourself with policies, the CDL, and drug testing. Some schools require full payment of tuition or a signed contract for funding before classes begin.
Be sure that the school or program you choose issues diplomas or certificates of completion. If you are seeking training on your own (rather than through your employer), this certificate can help you in your job search, by serving as proof that you completed the course successfully.