- Location: Missouri
Dealers Handbook in MissouriCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR) does not have an official printed handbook for motor vehicle dealers, but there is a dealer information page with links to several valuable resources. If you're interested in selling motor vehicles in the state of Missouri, this is the page for you. A few of the topics:
- Dealer Operating Manual: This downloadable PDF file contains information about financial responsibility requirements, franchise agreements, inspection of records, lemon law refunds, and the proper use of dealer license plates.
- Electronic Sales Filing for Dealers: This short PDF file explains how to use the DOR electronic filing system to comply with the state's Notice of Sale (NOS) law.
- Titling Manual: Turn to this PDF document for information about how to obtain a legal certificate of title for the vehicles you are selling.
If you have additional questions related to vehicle dealer licensing requirements, contact:
- Motor Vehicle Bureau
- Dealer Licensing Section
- P.O. Box 43
- Jefferson City, MO 65105-0043
- (573) 751-8343
To request an application, fill out this form online.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard